I bought this package a year ago, June 2016 and tried to book at that time for October 2016 ( summer is not an option with this $349.00 package) but October was booked. I would have to book the third week in Nov.
or later. So I wait until now, today and call again but its the same problem. I can book for Nov or Dec. so the rep tells me to extend the package.
The package is now extended until 6/15/2019. We will see what happens. I will call in Jan 2018 to book March. And timeshares are not a good buy.....never buy one.
Been there done that! Hopefully this works out but I really didn't buy a vaca package to wait years to use it.
Review about: Spinnaker Resorts Vacation Ownership.
Reason of review: Availability .
Preferred solution: Extra nights in Oct 2017 or March/April 2018.