81 Pope Ave, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA

I bought this package a year ago, June 2016 and tried to book at that time for October 2016 ( summer is not an option with this $349.00 package) but October was booked.I would have to book the third week in Nov.

or later. So I wait until now, today and call again but its the same problem. I can book for Nov or Dec. so the rep tells me to extend the package.

The package is now extended until 6/15/2019. We will see what happens. I will call in Jan 2018 to book March. And timeshares are not a good buy.....never buy one.

Been there done that!Hopefully this works out but I really didn't buy a vaca package to wait years to use it.

Review about: Spinnaker Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Availability / Not specified
Preferred solution Extra nights in Oct 2017 or March/April 2018

Had an Experience with Spinnaker Resorts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Gross gross gross!!! Red Roof Inn "We drove 1200 miles today...checked in red roof inn in texarkana,ark...totally exhausted! Walked in room, first to a dead roach on the floor, second to filthy dirty bed linens,i had..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Tostitos - Molded cheese dip Tostitos "Well, tonight I wanted to have some cheese dip. So I went to go get some , and to my surprise there is mold on the inside. And not even..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more