We had terrible customer service in booking our confirmed vacation with Spinnaker Vacations for our vacation to Hilton Head in June 2018. We decided to cancel our reservation due to the very poor customer service and booking department.

We completed our transaction for a 6 night stay in Hilton Head in April with Thomas Butler, Sales Representative.

When we called reservations on May 14, 2018 we were put on hold for a long time then, when we informed the reservation clerk we had a 6 night stay, she disagreed and became argumentative and rude. She transferred us to customer service who verified that we did indeed have a 6 night stay. We sent our verification letter to mbccres1@spinnakerresorts.com at Spinnaker Resorts. We have also contacted the Corporate Office in Hilton Head, The Better Business Bureau in Hilton Head, reviews to Trip Advisor, and various other travel entities to let them know of our horrible customer service with Spinnaker Resorts.

The customer service agent transferred us back to reservations at our request to NOT speak to the previous reservation clerk to avoid any further confrontation. We were transferred back to the same rude clerk again and she became very defensive and rude again. Therefore, since we cancelled our vacation with Spinnaker Vacations we would like an apology letter and a total refund of our money we have already paid.

In closing, we have been very disappointed in the booking and customer service we have received from Spinnaker Resorts. We have traveled extensively in the USA and abroad.

We have never been treated do rudely and inappropriately. We were hoping that the negative reviews on Trip Advisor were not true, however, we have found out the hard way that they are indeed true.

I didn't like: Bait and switch.

Comments

I came in for a presentation to view the Ormond Beach property which I did not get to stay at they put me in a lower class hotel in Daytona Beach about 15 minutes down the road which was horribly kept. I was lied too about the presentation date I was told it could be done on a Sunday when I had arrived the date has been changed till Monday, I brought this to their attention and they had rudely told me this could not be changed and if I had missed it I wouldn't be charged, which I had already paid $427 for this great weekend away, more like weekend nightmare wish I could download pictures of the dump of the motel that they put me and my daughter's in this is the biggest SCAM around and all they can do is try to point the finger at someone else in marketing!!