10 Blue Water Marina Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA

WE'RE FILING A LAWSUIT WITH SPINNAKER RESORTS AND THE SALESPERSON WHO WAS SOLD US THESE LIES, HUNTER FRENCH OF HILTON HEAD, FOR MISREPRESENTATION! THE PRICING OF THE EVERY OTHER YEAR TIMESHARE WAS RIDICULOUSLY INFLATED! WE WERE TOLD WE WERE PURCHASING A "PREMIER" MEMBERSHIP.

THERE IS NO "PREMIER" MEMBERSHIP AT INTERVAL INTERNATIONAL. WE ALREADY HAD AN EXISTING GOLD MEMBERSHIP!

THEY DID NOT TAKE OUR EXISTING TIMESHARES WHEN WE VOLUNTARILY SIGNED THEM OVER, THEY TRANSFERRED THEM TO A RE-SALE COMPANY!

WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THE RE-SALE COMPANY SINCE WE PAID THEM WHAT WE THOUGHT WERE TRANSFER FEES!

THIS WAS A SCAM - AND A LETTER WILL BE COMING FROM OUR ATTORNEY SHORTLY! IT IS TOO BAD THAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE SO UNTRUSTWORTHY. YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT TO HONEST HARD WORKING PEOPLE! HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF?

Product or Service Mentioned: Spinnaker Resorts Sales Manager.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

ExtensiveMammoth

Spinnaker resorts, Branson MO., is no better. We upgraded to the heights which makes us a premier member.

Was told we can use it with a 1 month notice. Called and there was nothing available, deposited our 2 bedroom in interval, had to wait 10 days. Called interval, and low and behold there's a 1 bedroom available, and had to pay 209.00, just so I could get ripped off again, of more money, and having to have my family sleep on a pull out couch.

I have stayed at the heights before, and regular spinaker owners that are not premier members, are staying in a 2 bedroom, and me being a premier owner had to take a 1 bedroom. Do not get mislead by all their promises, they tell lies to sell you a timeshare.

I am going to a timeshare sale meeting....Glad to read what a scam this is. I will use the facility but will not buy! Thanks for sharing.