The presentation appeared legit and professional in comparison to a family timeshare we already use.The Sales manager Jim Jacobs assisted mostly with our decision making and made promises to assist us later after purchase.

He gave specific instructions as to when to book our week and then to contact him directly to rent the week. We have attempted multiple times to reach Jim Jacobs the Sales Manager at Spinnaker in Hilton Head. He is ignoring and not following through on his promises. We have explored other options and are hitting walls.

We explored exchanging our week with Interval, but we are unable to find a location that we vacation that is available until 2019. We can attempt to rent it through Spinnaker directly but would receive significantly less than what was discussed with Mr. Jim Jacobs. I have also discussed getting out of the contract and reselling our timeshare.

Spinnaker will not assist anyone in doing this and suggested going to ebay and listing it for a $1. We purchased our timeshare as an owner resale or so we were told. Apparently they resale for some and not others.

I am on another attempt to reach Mr.Jim Jacobs and others above him.

Review about: Spinnaker Resorts Sales Representative.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Scam people, Dishonest business practices, False advertisement.

Had an Experience with Spinnaker Resorts?

Comments