South Haven, Michigan

If it sounds too good to be true, its not true! Rule to live by.

The marketing company that makes those promotional calls have no vested interest in you but to bag you as a "got them"! They told me everything I wanted to hear, but more than half, the most significant half, was untrue and misleading.

They lead me to believe that i was staying at Spinnakers place "the company that called me, duh!

But put me in a hotel. The customer service rep couldn't help me and the manager lied to be and didn't call me back.

Comments

Uhh the first thing they say about the vacation is your staying in a hotel then they verify it on a recording by saying an "approved hotel" do some people just put ear plugs in or something or do you just enjoy writing bad reviews? Seriously I'm curious...

We were given the impression we would be staying at timeshare resort. Ended up at the "hotel", what a joke.

It is just a newly remodeled Motel 6. Need a flashlight to see floor with all ceiling fixtures turned on. Rooms so thin you can hear conversations through the room walls.

One and only positive, Staff is friendly and professional.