We went down to Hilton Head, SC on a timeshare deal.About everything was a lie!!!!!!!

But the weather was good. They told us e were guaranteed a two bedroom condo- got a hotel room overlooking the parking lot. We were told we would have breakfast- donuts. When we got to the presentation, we were sworn at and told they did not care about us, 30 % of people buy and ***, only because I challenged them.

Our salesman was an A-- of the worst quality and how he ever sold anything is beyond me.

The property that they are selling is pretty and the prices they are asking are well beyond the worth of the property.The manager bragged to us that 40 million in sales would go through that room.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Spinnaker Resorts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Great Wolf Lodge Room Review Great Wolf Lodge "Not sure why this website won't let me rotate my pics... but Stay away from GWL Grapevine. This Hotel is so cheap and poorly run. Literally the worst food I've..." Read more Budget Inn Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Spinnaker Resorts - PREGNANT WOMAN AND 1 YEAR OLD SICK FROM MOLD!! Spinnaker Resorts "A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!! It is not worth whatever they promised you for the..." Read more Tide - Bad pods Tide "I have been using the pods for a few years now and I love them however this last batch has ruined, a set of sheets, 3 pr of underwear, 3..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Gearbest denied to refund 122.3 - four months after the item has been lost. Gearbest "I bought from Gearbest one mobile phone on February 20, 2017, and I paid 122.3 euros via Paypal, along with transport insurance with the carrier PostNL . The phone was..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more