1.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!!It is not worth whatever they promised you for the timeshare presentation.

I was supposed to stay here last summer until my self ( pregnant at the time) my 1 year old and my husband all got sick from spending a few hours in a room that was contaminated with MOLD! we even had to go to the hospital from the exposure. the company tried to make us sign a contract saying i wouldnt tell anyone about what happened and in return they would give us a third of the cost of the hotel we had to book last minute when we were kicked out of the S.R for complaining!! we didnt sign the contract and can';t believe SPINNAKER RESORTS wants to hide how they treated a pregnant person and a baby!!

BEWARE!!! we also never even got our money back that we payed to stay at the S.R even though we never stayed a night because they kicked us out!!

the front desk was rude and when i expressed my concern for my families safety they said "if you really cared about your family you would just leave and go home".....we lived 8 HOURS AWAY.that wasnt an option!!

This reviewer shared experience about "was sick from mold exposure" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. KANNROX is overall dissatisfied with Spinnaker Resorts and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about spinnaker resorts sanitary conditions at Spinnaker Resorts was being pregnant and being treated by employees so badly, dishonest business practices and getting sick from mold exposure Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spinnaker Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Spinnaker Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Spinnaker Resorts?

Comments