Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!!It is not worth whatever they promised you for the timeshare presentation.

I was supposed to stay here last summer until my self ( pregnant at the time) my 1 year old and my husband all got sick from spending a few hours in a room that was contaminated with MOLD! we even had to go to the hospital from the exposure. the company tried to make us sign a contract saying i wouldnt tell anyone about what happened and in return they would give us a third of the cost of the hotel we had to book last minute when we were kicked out of the S.R for complaining!! we didnt sign the contract and can';t believe SPINNAKER RESORTS wants to hide how they treated a pregnant person and a baby!!

BEWARE!!! we also never even got our money back that we payed to stay at the S.R even though we never stayed a night because they kicked us out!!

the front desk was rude and when i expressed my concern for my families safety they said "if you really cared about your family you would just leave and go home".....we lived 8 HOURS AWAY.that wasnt an option!!

Review about: Spinnaker Resorts Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: WAS SICK FROM MOLD EXPOSURE.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being pregnant and being treated by employees so badly, Dishonest business practices, Getting sick from mold exposure, 1 year old getting sick, Husband getting sick.

Had an Experience with Spinnaker Resorts?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion