Spinnaker Resorts - PREGNANT WOMAN AND 1 YEAR OLD SICK FROM MOLD!!

31 of 178 Spinnaker Resorts reviews

A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!!It is not worth whatever they promised you for the timeshare presentation.

I was supposed to stay here last summer until my self ( pregnant at the time) my 1 year old and my husband all got sick from spending a few hours in a room that was contaminated with MOLD! we even had to go to the hospital from the exposure. the company tried to make us sign a contract saying i wouldnt tell anyone about what happened and in return they would give us a third of the cost of the hotel we had to book last minute when we were kicked out of the S.R for complaining!! we didnt sign the contract and can';t believe SPINNAKER RESORTS wants to hide how they treated a pregnant person and a baby!!

BEWARE!!! we also never even got our money back that we payed to stay at the S.R even though we never stayed a night because they kicked us out!!

the front desk was rude and when i expressed my concern for my families safety they said "if you really cared about your family you would just leave and go home".....we lived 8 HOURS AWAY.that wasnt an option!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Quality of Accommodation

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Being pregnant and being treated by employees so badly
    • Dishonest business practices
    • Getting sick from mold exposure
    • 1 year old getting sick
    • Husband getting sick

Reason of review:
WAS SICK FROM MOLD EXPOSURE
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #856519 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Spinnaker Resorts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 178 Spinnaker Resorts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Spinnaker Resorts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Spinnaker Resorts.
Filing a new complaint about
×