Spinnaker Resorts - Review about Bad Room Quality from Torrance, California
We booked up at spinnaker palace missouri.Our room has a 19 inch big box tv.
No high def tv in bedroom or living room. Room was nice but walls very thin. Floors in upper unit make noise with any movement. Plumbing I between walls loud.
People in upper unit up and showering at 630 in the morning I called front desk. No openings anywhere to move. Housekeeping came every morning to clean stating I was to check out. I was nacked one morning and they came in my room.
I had four days left. I reserved a balcony room per my reservation but was placed on the patio unit they offered me money to your the resort but after staying in our unit 711 a and b I would never buy into this resort. We loved it too. We made if bought into the resort but the noise.
The pool noise housekeepers and lack if respect for my reservation room balcony.I will not buy.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Room Quality
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!! It is not worth whatever they promised you for the..."
- "A friend of mine was trying to get himself a room on 1/6/17 around 11pm. For some reason his card was saying declined. Yet, he had money on it, which..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I ordered a lovely Teal blue peasant top for a young friend and she was very excited about receiving it. Took weeks to get and when it arrived..."
- "On 11/20/2012 we paid Right Choice Transfer (RCT) almost $4000 to transfer our timeshare title. The process was suggested to take 6-9 months. Over the course..."
- "Don't buy Miele. Warranty is terrible. We've replaced the top and bottom burners the first 5 years. Although, it's been 8 years, the outer glass door decided to randomly explode..."