We booked up at spinnaker palace missouri.Our room has a 19 inch big box tv.

No high def tv in bedroom or living room. Room was nice but walls very thin. Floors in upper unit make noise with any movement. Plumbing I between walls loud.

People in upper unit up and showering at 630 in the morning I called front desk. No openings anywhere to move. Housekeeping came every morning to clean stating I was to check out. I was nacked one morning and they came in my room.

I had four days left. I reserved a balcony room per my reservation but was placed on the patio unit they offered me money to your the resort but after staying in our unit 711 a and b I would never buy into this resort. We loved it too. We made if bought into the resort but the noise.

The pool noise housekeepers and lack if respect for my reservation room balcony.I will not buy.

Had an Experience with Spinnaker Resorts?

Comments

Bluegreen Resorts - Over promise, under deliver Bluegreen Resorts " Hello all! This will be a long review but so worth it to read it especially for those staying as part of a package deal with presentations. I had..." Read more Motel 6 - Room Review Motel 6 "When we opened the door it was obvious the room had not been cleaned from the last guest from the smell and just looking around..." Read more Spinnaker Resorts - PREGNANT WOMAN AND 1 YEAR OLD SICK FROM MOLD!! Spinnaker Resorts "A WARNING FOR ANYONE GOING TO HILTON HEAD ISLAND...DO NOT STAY AT THE Spinnaker Resorts Players Health and Racquet Club!!!! It is not worth whatever they promised you for the..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more