1.8
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

What a joke this place is the lie from the top to the bottom. When we went got the sales meeting and the tour we had some problems with the staff.

So we told a manager and he set down and wrote on a piece of paper the he was going to give us a free 7 day cruise So when we were ready to leave I as him and he said he would email the voucher to me. And I would have it by the time I got home. We'll never got a email so called and the girl told me we don't email them out has to be sent by mail and she would send in the next five days well that never ever happen. But I did get a call saying for 129.00 they would give me a 4 day cruise and would give me 100.00 back if I came back to Branson an set for another 90 mins while they try to talk me into buying again.

Not going to happen. But I do work for Hilton worldwide and I will be telling this story over many many times

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Spinnaker Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spinnaker Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spinnaker Resorts and spinnaker resorts customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments