Kershaw, South Carolina
1.1

Total scam. They put us at the grand Hilton head. It is under construction and our room looks like they are storing random items. There's a round table stuck in the middle of the room, a table lamp on the kitchen counter (3 foot lamp that doesn't even fit there. It's literally sitting in front of the cabinets in the way. The furniture doesn't match. The door for the fridge doesn't close. And the list goes on. Check in was inconvenient.

Then... I look online and can get the room for $117 without having to listen to a bogus pitch. I was charged $135 a night by spinnaker. They also promised dining certificates which I confirmed four times would allow you to pick. However on arrival, we got an ihop certificate. And we're told it was too bad and that's what they give as one of the dining credits.

So tomorrow I have to listen to a pitch. We're not opposed to the right offer but based on the first impression there's not a chance in *** that we buy into anything even if they gave us the Taj Mahal as a bonus.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Product or Service Mentioned: Spinnaker Resorts Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments