East Hampton, New York

I recently learned my lesson with the fake Dr. Oz pill. So when this people called me today to offer me a three night vacation package and seven night cruise all for $199.00 I know it was too good to be true.

I asked for the company name and he willingly gave it to. So I told him that he should call me back tomorrow to see if I will still be interested. He figured out what I plan to do and insisted that it is a one time offer.

I told him that if he so sure of his product that he is selling to me, he should not worry about the research that I plan to do about his product.

Oh, am I so glad that I did this research; you should not allow yourself to be a fool twice. Once is enough.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of spinnaker resort. Spinnaker Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spinnaker resort in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spinnaker Resorts.

Comments

Its legit. I just got off vacation and im in no way shape or form connected to them at all.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1237064

And I take it you didnt do any research of people that have bought vacations keep in mind there are thousands a year that do