1.1K views

I was sold a 4 nite 5 day stay in Hilton head South Carolina. I paid $250. This was for a possible time share agreement.Since I gave them money, I have been unable to get anyone to return my calls. I would not buy a Popsicle from this company. Worst company I've ever dealt with.

I have made at least 20 calls and no return calls. I am so disgusted with this company. Do not ever deal with this company.

I wonder how this company is still in business. Terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible,terrible.terrible,terrible,terrible, terrible.

And did I say that I am pissed?

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 24, 2015.

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #953498

yes we are still in business I just started working for this company 2 days ago and heard bad things bout it now im thinking bout quiting my job cause I heard its a rip off but 1 thing I can say they neva played wit my check

Dear Anonymous,

Your feedback is very valuable to us so that we can work towards ensuring future experiences meet and exceed customer expectations.

From your response, we understand that your Spinnaker experience was not up to our expected standards and we sincerely apologize. Our intention is to provide you with an enjoyable experience.

We would like to speak with you to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please contact me directly at (843)785-3355 ext: 5925.

Regards,

Shaunna Martin

to Anonymous Saint Charles, Missouri, United States #953580

i have scheduled a vacation with spinnaker and tried to call for 2 months not one call back I would never buy a time share here the worst

to Anonymous Franklin, North Carolina, United States #957050

We paid for a something similar a couple of months ago and when asked "do you know when you would like to book?" We replied "yes, on Memorial day weekend because, that is our Anniversary" we were told "sorry, we are not booing that far in advance" So we didn't book a day. Then a few weeks later, a rep named Janice, called.

"Hi, we noticed that you haven't book with us, yet, do you have a date in mind?" Again we said "yes, Memorial Day weekend" and she said "we are not booking that far in advanced but I will make a note to call you when it does" So she calls today, 3/11 and said "Memorial Day weekend opened up but it was already fully booked" She gave me this "people booked when they purchased" answer, that doesn't make sense because we were told otherwise. I am pretty upset about it. We were married on Memorial Day and we both have a paid holiday making the Friday before the only day we have to ask off, for. And then she tells me that May 30th is the farthest out they can book.

Hello? Why the *** is that?