I was told that my $13000 investment is like real estate and WILL increase in value and in 10 years will be work even $24000.

The maintenance fees were around $160 then and now they climbed to over $550. The national avg salary has not climbed at this rate.

When I called Spinnaker to take back the timeshare since it was paid in full and I cannot afford the maintenance fees, they told me they will not and that I have to continue paying the fees.

It is criminal to not only sell this snake oil but to make people keep paying on this.

I've contacted the ADA's office in SC and if the state does not do anything, I will go to the federal level !!!

I suggest anyone feeling duped contact the ADA or a lawyer. I see a class action lawsuit as big as the tobacco industry unfolding.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of spinnaker resorts vacation ownership. Spinnaker Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned spinnaker resorts vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spinnaker Resorts.

Had an Experience with Spinnaker Resorts?

Comments

Thankfully for you and anyone else with this problem that purchased before 2009 I believe, being that spinnaker resorts did not have a license to sell timeshare for 9 years anyone that comes forth are able to get a full refund for the money invested in their timeshare during that time. I would do some research and definitely look into how and who you go to so that you can finally win in this situation! Hope this helps!

to Anonymous Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States #1038687

This is untrue.Please do some serious research before defaming businesses.

Also - shouldn't there be a statute of limitations on complaints.

I would think a complaint from 15 years ago is a little prejudicial.

signed,

A concerned fair and unbiased reviewer

to Anonymous #1042981

Anyone that purchased timeshare at the blue water property before sept 2014 can receive a refund just as the north Carolina couple that filed the original lawsuit when found out the spinnaker company was not licensed to sell.Your company did not attire your business license until Sept 2014.

I do not think it matters how long they have been complaining, everyone knows that doesn't matter to you people, what does matter is you are a horrible company that rob good people every dime you can, and finally someone found you out and got a refund, and anyone else that comes forth purchasing blue water before sept 2014, I would say there probably is a limitation on coming forth, but I do doubt it is up yet.Look into it people, take back what is yours and spend it with a company that treats you like family, and fulfill their promises!

Signed,

Too hard of a worker for my money to be taken by cold hearted snakes