Cross, South Carolina

When we purchased in 1998-99?, our unit and week was supposed to be the best.Now Spinnaker Sales say our unit and week is not worth anything.

They'll buy it back but only if we get into another contract with them. We tried to sell it back to them for what we paid 13,000 @ Waterside.

They agreed to buy it back but wanted to resell to us another week or two doubling the price.They don't seem to realize we don't want a timeshare anymore.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Spinnaker Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spinnaker Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Spinnaker Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Spinnaker Resorts?

Comments

Lexington, South Carolina, United States #1258078

They are big fat liars.When I bought my unit back in the early 90

's at Waterside, they said they'd buy it back at any time.

WRONG! They constantly want me to turn my week into points and charge me to do so!

Do they think I have *** written on my forehead?I have a prime mid July week in a three BR unit, and I use it every summer!

I asked them to buy mine back and they told me they didn't do that.Who did you talk too.

I want out of my contract.I am not sure how to get out of it.