They have been flooding my land line with phone calls and they all come with a caller ID number in my area code so I think it is a local call.Phone numbers are always different and listed in random people's names.

When I redial the number it always says, "This number is disconnected and no longer working." When I challenge the caller from Spinnaker they say they have no idea why the caller ID shows that. Also they tell me it's not a timeshare and it is. I told them under NO circumstances would I ever be interested and I NEVER give out my credit card to a stranger on the phone.

They still keep calling.I am a member of RCI and Wyndham resorts and they have public access to that list of names, which is where I am sure they get the phone numbers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Spinnaker Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spinnaker Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Spinnaker Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Spinnaker Resorts?

Comments

"I am a member of RCI and Wyndham resorts and they have public access to that list of names, which is where I am sure they get the phone numbers."

Likewise & I agree they have public access to our info, as well as our info after Wyndham's customer database was breached years ago by hackers who probably sold our info to MANY telemarketers who think we are suckers! JUST IGNORE THEM, like I do.